Names : Omar Leandro
Last Names : Nahúm Sheikha.
Age : 48
Birthdate : August 3rd, 1970
Birthplace : Buenos Aires City, Argentina
Foreign Languages : * ENGLISH (Professional Level)
* Portuguese (Intermediate)
* German & Swiss German (Intermediate)
* French (Intermediate)
* Italian (Intermediate)
* Arabic (Beginner w. Good Reading and Listening Comprehension)
(Very Good Reading and Listening Comprehension)
(Good Listening Comprehension)
Professional Qualification : “TV & Radio Broadcast Producer and Director”
Professional License # 118 (Argentina)
PROFESSIONAL OCCUPATION :
Field of Human Sciences
– Human, Social, political, communication, and education sciences Independent Researcher and
– Specialist in Public Policy Making, Delivery, and Implementation.
– Development of Consciousness science Independent Researcher and Instructor.
– NGO Facilitator and Consultant.
– International NGO Representative to the United Nations Organization (Geneva,
Field of Languages
– English and Spanish languages Independent Researcher and Instructor.
– Translation and Consecutive and Simultaneous Interpreting (from Spanish into
English and vice versa) Independent Researcher and Instructor .
– Self-taught English-Spanish, Spanish-English Translator and Consecutive and
– Book and Copy Editor in Spanish and English.
Mass Communication & The Media
– Certified TV & Radio Broadcast Producer and Director.
– Self-taught Radio Host.
– Radio Broadcast, TV, and Multimedia Production Facilitator and Consultant.
Field of Arts
– Professional Arabian and Oriental Dancer.
~ Master Teacher ~
– Arabian and Oriental Dance Instructor.
– Show Producer and Director.
– Art Realization and Production Facilitator and Consultant.
~ Frequent Facilitation and Consultancy Services ~
* Media & Multimedia Production.
* Comprehensive Communication Strategies for Mass Media & Multimedia companies, Communications Firms, Product & Service Providers, Industry, and NGOs in different countries.
* Comprehensive Business Engineering (Local, Regional, National & Global).
* Comprehensive (Anthropological & Technical) Market Research.
* Human Resources: Recruitment, Selection, Training, and Work & Workforce Dynamics.
* Comprehensive Business Firm Communication Strategies: Social Impact, Public Acceptance, and Social Responsibility; Internal Communication & Social Interaction; Multimedia Communication; Advertising Strategies; Interfirm Relationship & Cooperation; Institutional Relations.
* Eco Production: Ecological & Sustainable Development Processes and Projects.
* Product and Service Globalization & Glocalization
* Comprehensive (psychophysical, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual) Personal and Group Development.
* Constructive use of personal and group crises.
* Collectivism, Cooperativism, and Associativity.
* Non-Governmental Organizations: Establishment and Management.
* Volunteerism and Service Activities.
* Social & Community Development Processes and Projects.
* Creative and Art Processes and Projects.
* Production & Management in Art.
* Individual, Group, and Collective Training and Learning.
* English & Spanish Training and Learning.
* Literary, Technical, and Scientific English-Spanish, Spanish-English Translation.
* Consecutive and Simultaneous English-Spanish, Spanish-English Interpreting.
* * *