Some Lectures and Talks Delivered
(at NGOs, universities, diverse institutions, and private venues)
2003 through 2020
* The new paradigm of ‘Remote, Instantaneous Collective, Universal, Interactive, Personalized (Customized), Versatile, Multi-functional, and Integrative Communication’: Its psychosocial, cultural, economic, political, and spiritual implications.
* The New World Civic Paradigm: World Citizenship – New Concepts of ‘Nation’ and ‘State’.
* Society: The Great Learning and Teaching Field.
* Education on Values: Values as Education.
* Education and Human Progress: Human Progress as Education.
* Education for Peace: Peace as Education.
* Citizenship of Duty: Society and State of Duty (The Way towards the Respect for and the Attainment of Rights).
* Education on Duty: Duty as Education.
* Education and its Spiritual, Psychosocial, Cultural, Economic, and Political Implications.
* Holistic Education.
* Nature, Ecology, and Development of Consciousness.
* Anthropology of Arabian Dance (A Theoretical-practical Approach).
* Argentina: From Multiculturalism To A Fusion Culture.
* Development of Global Consciousness.
* The Present and Its Paradigm.
* Communication, Technology, Culture, and Human Development.
* The New World Culture: The Synthesis Between East and West (as a response to all the challenges of our time).
* “The Universal Nation” ~ The Sociocultural Habitat of the World Citizens – Integration of all nations into a sole nation: The great answer to all the challenges of our time.